Terms and Conditions:
– In order to be sure that your requested date is available please contact the captain prior to paying your deposit.
– Our full day nearshore trips can be fully customized. For example, we may catch Tarpon in the early morning and then switch to snapper mid-day. Discuss with the captain which seasons and dates are best for your preferred day on the water.
– All charters require a $200 deposit and must be received within 3 days of verbally confirming your requested date with the captain.
– Cash, credit card, or both, is accepted for final payment.
– You are required to provide at least two weeks (14 days) notice of cancellation or you will forfeit your deposit. This is due to costs incurred to prepare for your trip and/or loss of business.
– If the weather is suspect and the captain feels safety is a consideration, the captain will have the option of cancelling the trip. In which case, you will have the option of rescheduling or receiving a full refund of your deposit. Unless you hear otherwise directly from the captain, please show up on time for your charter.